Just a little snippet of information to let you know some of the things we will have for you on the 2nd.
Items for our Parent Session
- Information on the new testing for Year 6 children
- A chance to see the Grammar content for all of our children
- A presentation about school, by some of our amazing Year 6 children
- Examples of learning from around the school
- An introduction to our ‘shared language of learning’
- Areas to support with at home
- Handwriting information and resources
- Parent Rep information – sign up included
- Explanation of the difficulties that our school and others will be facing over the next few years
- What types of support you could offer
- Any ideas from the school community to support the school and fundraising
Also, here is a short video filmed after our assembly today. We talked about what makes our school, our school! These were the ideas the children came up with.